Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Hello

Sorry I haven't posted for a while again...got out of the groove and now I just can't settle back into it. Had thought of a great blog subject Thursday or Friday night, but unfortunately lost it 10 minutes later.

Good tasting food has still been coming out of the smoker...did a 3#ish pork loin and a 3#ish turkey breast roll Sunday. Next week's project has been curing since Thursday night and should be ready for smoke Saturday, and consumption Sunday. It's another 3#ish pork loin with "Buckboard Bacon" cure on it. Also have a couple racks of ribs that may accidently find their way into the smoker, possibly on Sunday.

Health wise, I think I'm feeling pretty good, but my leg is leaking a lot of fluid again, even though I've been taking my antibiotics regularly. Not really sure what's going on there. But, I guess as long as the Advil and Bactine keep the overnight sting to an absolute minimum, I can live with the soaked bandages for a while.

That's about all I have for ya today, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Take care.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?