Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Bonus Post

Hi everybody...bet you didn't think I'd post again until at least next week, did you? Well, something happened today that I wanted to share with you. I was out on my sales call today, the guys that work in the shop were giving me some crap about not being very much in the holiday spirit, and "The View" happened to be on the TV they had on. Don't ask why, I can't answer that one. Anyway, toward the end of the show, Rosie had a nice interview with a 12 year old girl who has Cystic Fibrosis, and they were going to end the interview doing a duet of a song from the musical "Rent" (the girl's favorite show). A few lines into the song, Rosie got up from her stool and walked away leaving the girl wondering what was going on, at the same time, the cast from the musical came onto the stage to surprise the girl.

I've never been a big fan of Rosie, but I thought that was a pretty cool thing for her to do. My attitude also got a little bit better after seeing that, I even actually wished the guys a Merry Christmas as I was walking out the door. Quite the change from when I walked in, and upon hearing them ask what I brought them for a gift, told them "a kick in the ass".

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?