Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Wednesday Whatever - October 18 edition

WOW, I'm writing this on Wednesday. Had a Dr. appointment this morning...was supposed to be at 10:45, but I didn't get called into the exam room until 11:20, then the Dr. didn't come in there until 11:35. I was out by 11:45 though, then to the drug dealer to fill my script (antibiotic), the grease factory (McDonald's) for lunch, then back to work.

Considering my Dr. appointment was about an infection from a sore I have on my leg, I did something really stupid once I got back here. I started to pick the dead skin and scab off of the wound, and wouldn't you know it, it started to bleed. Nice little trickle of a combination of blood and fluid from the leg that proceeded to turn the inside of my shoe red. I've got a limited First Aid kit here at work, once I found it, I put a non-adhesive pad on the wound with some tape, and got it to stop bleeding. Would have been just as happy with a shop towel and some duct tape, but I figured this was a little more sanitary. I also called Dad at home to have him bring one of our big band aids and some Neosporin type stuff along back to work.

Don't know if I've lost any more weight yet...think I'll try to break the grain scale at the co-op again tomorrow evening some time. I'll be overjoyed if I'm down 90-110 from May of '05. I was somewhere from 40-70 down 4 weeks ago.

Not too much else happening. Tried to go fishing Sunday afternoon, but didn't catch anything. Got some groceries last night, but nothing exciting. I swear I'm going to have to get me a woman so I can start talking about sex, or even just outings that aren't only attended by me, myself, and I.

Have a nice day everybody.

Comments:
Tim, you're as bad as me!

I scratched a sore on my leg, now I've been home since Monday with a nice case of cellulitis in my left leg.

Must learn to control myself...

I hope you are plesently surprised by what you see on the scale.
 
Thanks Dude.
 
So how is the infection? I hope you're doing well!

Oh and another thing...sometimes it's funner being just you, yourself and you :P Imagine if you ended up with the female equivalent of Nuggie? You'd be in significant other hell!

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?