Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Writing Assignment from TMLSB

Good morning. Are you ready for a rare Saturday morning post? I hope so, because teacher Todd gave my friends at my new "home" message board a writing assignment that is due Monday morning at 8:00 local time. And, since I don't get to work until 9:00 local time on Mondays, I have to do it now to get it done in time. Anyway, it is supposed to be 5 or more paragraphs on "What would you do if money wasn't an object?".

I guess the first thing I would do is have bariatric surgery, since I'm a really overweight person, and would like to have the energy and ability to do anything at any time. Also, a year or two after that surgery, I'd probably have some cosmetic surgery to get rid of the excess skin that would arrive from the loss of so much weight.

Now that I'd be in shape and lookin' good, I would get a motorcoach and follow the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series for a season or two, all the while interviewing candidates to become Mrs. Tiny.

After my tour with the Cuppers, I would probably have to do something to stay busy. Possibly by getting an IMCA Stock Car, Modified, or Late Model, and make an attempt to either win the National Title, or make the Supernationals Feature Race in Boone, IA.

I've thought about getting a job driving a truck, should I ever happen to lose a considerable amount of weight, but I don't know if I would still want to do that if I didn't need money any more. Maybe a few runs for a Company here in my hometown when they need an extra driver.

One thing I definately wouldn't do, is forget about my friends, both local and Internet. I'm not saying I'd throw money at them, but we would spend time together.

Well, that's about as good as I can come up with.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?