Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Wednesday whatever - August 30 edition

Another week has passed since my weekly musings. This time we're heading for a long weekend. I have to work alone Saturday morning, but I'm heading to the City in the afternoon so it's all good. Main objectives on the trip are to eat at Long John Silver's (I know it isn't very healthy, but I LOVE their food), go to Best Buy and possibly purchase a DVD recorder, Wal Mart Supercenter for some slabs of Baby Back Ribs and maybe some other grocery type items, and maybe a trip to Arby's for some Roast Beef Sandwiches to take home. I hate it that the closest Arby's and Long John Silvers are both about 60 miles away. Of course, maybe that's good for my waistline.

I'm not sure what else is going on, but I'm planning to Bar B Q some ribs on Monday, but I don't know if I'll have company over or not, haven't invited anybody yet. I've also got a nice netted pork roast in the fridge that I'd like to slow cook on the barby. Might do that on Sunday while waiting for the race to start.

So far this week, I've slept better than I have for quite some time...just hope I didn't jinx myself by bringing it up.

Well, that's all I can think of that could be considered noteworthy for now.

Keep it real.

Comments:
That slow cook pork roast sounds yummy... What time is dinner?
 
When the beer says it's ready.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?