Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Wednesday Whatever - August 23 edition

Welcome, dear readers, to another round of me posting what is or isn't going on in my life. First off, I still aintgettinany, so if you have a good looking female friend in the midwest, between say 20 and 40 or so, that you want to punish for something, hook us up.

This weekend the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series rolls into Bristol for their annual night race. I expect that only 3-4 cars will escape with no damage. I'm not real crazy about this track since it leads to mostly single file racing (parade), where the only way to pass is to knock the guy in front of you out of the way, usually leading to cautions, that usually take up 1/4 or more of the 500 laps. That being said, I haven't missed watching a Bristol race on TV since the last time I raced during it at my local track. I don't know if I'll have some guests over or not...right now I don't feel like cleaning the house to Dad's "company's coming" specs. I wouldn't mind clearing the table and some of the counter, and vacuuming the living room, but I simply don't have time or energy to asolutely clear the counter(s), pick up everything all over the upstairs, and whatnot. And then have to make some food for us to munch on during or before the race.

I e-mailed one of my best friends from High School yesterday to see when he's coming back this way. His reply blindsided me with news that he is about 4 weeks from finalizing getting a divorce.

Last thursday I was supposed to get a haircut after work, but forgot about it until later that evening. I decided to go try to find my "stylist" and apologize...that trip was successful, as she was just walking out of her house when I was driving by. My haircut has been rescheduled for tonight. I'm looking right at a note to remind me, so hopefully I won't forget again.

Well, that's about the extent of my week. Thanks for reading.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?