Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Wednesday Whatever - July 19 edition

I'm not feeling very creative today, but I've done such a good job of keeping up with this theme over the past month or so that it would be a shame to not post something today.

Nothing much has happened here lately. Haven't been fishing since before Memorial Day. I'm not going to comment on the last 2 Nextel Cup races because I don't want to offend any friends, even though I know they can take it.

I've been trying to use my CPAP machine again, but my first attempt back was the most successful so far. I had it on for 4 hours. The second night was 2 hours, the third I could only put up with it for an hour because it was leaking and blowing right into my eye. Last night I don't even know how long it was on, but for some reason the pressure really built up and was almost blowing it off my face.

I have no way of knowing for sure, but I feel like I've lost a little weight over the last couple of weeks. My knee doesn't hurt any more (for now at least) and this morning was the easiest walk I've had to the stairs to go up for my leg wrapping, in a looooonng time. Can't tell by my clothes either because I've been wearing sweat pants and tee shirts since the wrapping started around November of last year. Well, the tee shirts I've always worn, the sweat pants have only been since November.

Now that I've jinxed myself, I'll probably go back to feeling lousy and limping and whatnotall. I hope not, but you all know how it goes....especially with the weight loss rollercoaster.

Until next time...be safe and keep it real.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?