Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Things that make me smile

My friend Ethel has a Happy List on her blog, but I just can't work with that title. So here's my version, things that make me smile.

My white calico knowing when to give me a foot rub, even though it drives me nuts when her whiskers get between my toes.
Any cute pictures of dogs and cats.
My black cat (also bestest buddy in the whole world) just being himself.
The way my dark calico complains every time I hold her.
The end of the last episode of the "Malibu Sands" series on "Saved by the Bell" when the gang walks into the sunset paired off the way I'd pair them up: Screech and Kelly, Zack and Jesse, Slater and Lisa.
Air Conditioning on a hot day.
Knowing the answer to a question before I ask it.
Thinking back to the time I met a fellow message board poster (who I have unfortunately lost contact with) at a race night in the IMCA racing capital of the world, Boone Iowa.
Knowing that someday I'm going to take my Goldwing out for a ride.

Comments:
You and your list made me smile :o)
 
Tim, I have no doubt you'll ride your motorsickle someday soon.

BTW, do you prefer Tim, TIny, TIny TIm, RJ Ray Jay, or what?
 
It really doesn't matter what people call me, just as long as it ain't late for dinner. :D

There's only 2 names I can't stand and that's Timmy (getting better with that one) and my High School nickname "Bubba", there's only one guy that still calls me that, and he's too far from reality to get him to change.
 
"It really doesn't matter what people call me, just as long as it ain't late for dinner. :D"

Hey that's my line!

I like Tim, it's a nice biblical name ;-)
 
Awesome! I'm glad you adapted the idea for you. :D

And it kicks ass that you have Saved by the Bell on your list. Because that made me smile. :D
 
Saved By The Bell made me smile too, Tim! Awesome.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?