Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Wednesday Whatever

It's kinda boring here at work today, it seems like most of the town went to the funeral. The deceased just happens to be one of my best friends' father, but was also one of my dad's best friends when they were in school. So, last night Dad and I went to the visitation/wake/viewing thing at the funeral home. It was the first time I've gone to that and gotten teary eyed when it wasn't for a direct member of my family....in fact, I even got choked up when I tried to talk to my buddy.

Working alone pretty much all of the rest of the week. Dad is going to play golf this afternoon (if he ever gets back from the funeral lunch), then tomorrow at noon, he and his girlfriend leave for the Eastern part of the state for her class reunion. They come back either Sunday (when Dad wants to) or Monday (initial plan).

Well, thanks for reading.

Comments:
Getting teary eyed is fine, more guys need to do that. I do!
 
I'm sorry for your loss, Tiny
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?