Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

I've debated whether to do this or not

But I finally decided to post a couple of pictures of my leg, for anybody who might be interested in seeing what I've been talking about. Here is a warning though, I think these pictures are really gross and disgusting, so don't complain to me about it, you were warned.

If you feel you are ready and really want to see it, click this link.

Now, if you need something to cleanse your eyes/mind, here are some pictures of my kids.

What brings this post on? Well, I finally got some new batteries in my digital camera. I did that mainly to be able to start taking more pictures to play
Ethel's photo game, but I also really wanted to start documenting more of the stuff I see on a daily basis...we'll see how long that lasts.

Comments:
I'm glad you are finally getting some relief for your leg. And I can't believe the docs just kept blowing you off for so long when it looked like that.

Your furkids are cuties. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?