Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

I guess it's time to share my Cheesy Potato Recipe

Since I made a batch for our cookout on Sunday. Start with a bag of Lynden Farms Country Style Hashbrowns (I guess any brand will work, around 1/4" dice). Dump them into a 9x13x2 pan and set aside. Melt a 16 ounce block of velveeta cheese and stir in a can of Cream of Mushroom soup and an 8 ounce tub of sour cream (I use Blue Bunny brand). Once heated, mixed, and smooth, pour this mixture over the hashbrowns and stir together. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes, however long it takes for the potatoes to get done.

They are almost as good reheated in the microwave as they are straight from the oven.

Comments:
That sounds very yummy!
 
It is, trust me. :smile:
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?