Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

I can't believe I'm tired today

Last night, for the first time in MANY years, I slept from before midnight to just after 7:00. To what do I owe this lengthy sleep? I believe it was courtesy of my CPAP machine. This morning when I woke up, I really couldn't even feel that I had it on. Plus, the weather got a bit cooler, not sure if that made any difference since I don't have a window open or anything, and the house is fairly well insulated.

Hopefully this was the first of many consecutive good nights of sleeping, that will translate into more energy, which will translate into losing some tonnage, creating more energy, and so on, and so on, and.....you get the picture.

Comments:
Cool Tiny, you're entering the "Infinite Loss Loop"! Just remember to jump out of the loop before you fade away... :o)
 
Excellent! Sleep is good. People don't know how good until they are missing it. I hope you get some more good rest! And that it brings more good things to you. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?