Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Cheating by Thievery

Since I stole this idea on Monday and haven't been very productive since, I've decided that I must get this posted before I go any further with the work I have to do. The idea was stolen from one of my stalking and blogging buddies, Raz-A-Ma-Taz.

1. FIRST NAME? Tim
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I'm aware of, Middle name is from Mom's Father.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last time I remember is August of 2001 when my sister passed away.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Who writes anymore?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Baloney/Balogna
6. KIDS? Haven't met their mother yet.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I dunno, I'm kinda stuck-up. ;)
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Would this be considered one?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NEVER
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? As far as I know.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on purpose until I lose mega weight.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Grape Nuts
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends what I'm doing
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cold
16. SHOE SIZE? 14EEE
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Weight
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Mom and Sister
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? N/A
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black/Purple
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A slice of Burger King's Hershey's Sunday Pie
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of 2 computer fans and my chair squeaking
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? The one that don't get used
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Exhaust from a Methanol 355 motor.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hair cutter
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Depends if she's coming at me or going away from me.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Racing
31. EYE COLOR? Blue
32. HAT SIZE? I dunno
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't stand things close to my eyes
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Cooked
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Comedy
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Either "8 Seconds" or "The Pelican Brief"
37. WHAT COLOR UNDIES ARE YOU WEARING? White
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Couldn't say....been a long time since either.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? BK's Hershey's Sunday Pie
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Books?
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse and Notorial Stamp....Oh, you mean the design..it's the freebie from Dell
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Whose Line, News, AFV
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Racing Engines
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Who?
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Atlanta or Washington D.C.
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Having to pee at noon and not go until 6:00 PM
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Summer of 1970 in a hospital in Western Iowa

Comments:
How does one bungee jump on accident? ;)
 
I'm not sure, but if possible, I'd be the one to do it. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?