Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Rambling

Don't really have much to say, but I'd like to get a streak of consecutive days of posting going. I decided this past weekend to have Dish Network activated in our new house...it's been pre-wired for almost a year now, and it's getting close to the first Nextel Cup race of the year that's being shown on FX. Our local cable company doesn't offer FX and I've now been without for almost 2 years since dropping DirecTV. Anyway, I stopped at the Dish guy's store to let him know he could come up and finish installing the system, but he was out on another install. This really didn't surprise me...disappointed tho, since I wanted to discuss programming with him before he showed up. Secretary said she'd have him give me a call tho, so that should work.

It'll be nice to have TV in the basement too. Sometimes when Dad goes to bed, I'm not quite ready to head down to the dungeon to my bed, but I don't want to keep watching TV upstairs and possibly prevent him from sleeping, as his headboard abuts the wall that the living room TV is on. It'll also be nice to have more programming options, especially on Tuesday nights. I have a hard time finding anything interesting from 7-9 on that night.

Well, I guess I survived another post.

Comments:
I like NCIS, but that's just me.

Check into a Dish DVR and then you can watch anything on Tuesday 7-9.
 
Yeah, that's one of the higher priorities of the installation.

I don't really get into the Drama genre...comedies and watching people build or otherwise make stuff usually keeps me entertained. HGTV seems kinda lame on Tuesdays tho, and that's currently my only option for that kind of stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?