Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

After an absence from posting for 4 months...

..I think I will create a post with an idea stolen from several of my friends that have blogs out here, and hopefully will be thought of as one of the "cool kids".

I am: the biggest Teddy Bear you'll ever find.
I miss: feeling almost invincible.
I want: that feeling back.
I have: patience.
I loathe: being late.
I fear: not even close to as much as I used to.
I play: at every opportunity.
I hear: usually just what I want to.
I care: about people I've never met.
I smile: probably not as much as I should.
I wonder: if I'll ever get back into as good of shape as I was 5 years ago.
I poke: my cat (Sherman) in the belly and do the Pillsbury Dough Boy's "hoo hoooo".
I love: my family, cats included.
I mess: with too much stuff.
I ache: to have a girlfriend.
I think: about way too much stuff that'll probably never happen.
I always: believe that one day I will win the Powerball jackpot.
I am not: phony.
I sing: all the time when nobody (human) is around.
I cry: very little.
I talk: alot once I'm comfortable with the people I'm with.
I spill: not much.
I wish: I would hurry up and win the Powerball jackpot.
I keep: everything.
I am not always: as neat as I should be.
I can: usually brighten somebody's day.
I can’t: run.
I write: sloppily.
I win: or I don't play. lol
I lose: sleep over the wierdest things.
I smell: meat to make sure it's good.
I confuse: people on purpose.
I need: a girlfriend.
I should: do something about that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?